Question about U-Line CO2075F-B Echelon Refrigerator Ice Maker Combination
Please check the bellow link regarding your query…
Let us know if you have something more to ask else please accept the solution.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: ICE CUBE MAKER SMELLY ICE CUBES
Unfortunately, this is one of the inherent problems with a self defrosting freezer units. Some frost free models/brands are less smelly than others. Grabbing the cubes as soon as they drop so they don't sit in that nasty freezer air and placing them in a zip lock would help a lot but probably not completely. Be sure and clean the inside of the freezer often so there is less of the smell left in the plastic that surrounds the ice cubes as well as the foods. Don't eat freezer burned vanilla ice cream, for sure! Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
I have a GE TFX25ppbaaa refrigerator. The ice maker corkscrew motor would run and provide crushed ice only. The corkscrew motor would not run when the switch was moved to the cubed ice ( half moon) setting.
I replaced the large Light/ water/ crushed ice/cubed ice switch , ( product service number GEH WR55X129 ) ( part number GE 162D6372 PO17 )and it fixed the problem. Cost was about $43.00.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
You have a solenoid switch which switches the dispenser back and forth from crushed to cube. It could be stuck or not working or the parts connecting it could be disconnected or broken. You will have to observe to see if any parts are moving and if any noise is coming from the solenoid
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
SOURCE: ice maker not dispensing ice
If the dispensor light switches to cubed or crushed , the panel is good . Remove the ice bin , and hold the light switch in . Press the arm for CRUSHED ice , and if you hear a buzzing or hum , then the auger motor is frozen . Use a hair dryer directly on the " forks " for a while , ocasionally holding switch and activating arm , until the forks move . Lower the freezer temp slightly and reinstall the ice bin .
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Kenmore Elite 22.4 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer...
Mar 31, 2013 | Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB Side by Side...
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Sep 17, 2010 | Jenn-Air Freezer Jenn Air Clear Cube Ice...
Jun 18, 2010 | Maytag MFI2568AE Side by Side French Door...
Mar 29, 2010 | GE Profile 24.7 cu. ft. Top Freezer...
Jul 01, 2009 | Neff K3965XO Side by Side Refrigerator
May 06, 2009 | Kenmore 21.7 cu. ft. Top Freezer...
Jan 27, 2009 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Nov 04, 2013 | U-Line CO2075F-B Echelon Refrigerator Ice...
Nov 23, 2011 | U-Line CO2075F-B Echelon Refrigerator Ice...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: