- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem is that you might have unplugged your device, before all of your songs could sync onto your device. Try plugging your device back up to your computer and sync the songs on there that isnt already on your device.
well i guess it works if u do this if you using xp or vista
1.take all the (songs) ... tht you want to ne folder not on the mp3..
2.format the big partition on the mp3
3.uppgrade the firmware i think you can get a software to that on this site.. www.sansa.com
4.pull the songs .. photos movies to your mp3\4 and try if it doesen´t work i guess you got to reinstall the hole sh#@
:( hopes it works..
1. Plug your player in using usb cable.
2. Wait and a menu will pop up with several options scroll down to the option "manage with rhapsody" & click to select
3. Create a rhapsody account and note to the left of the screen rhapsody will detect your player
4. Click on your player screen says"RCA ...." your songs will be listed once you click on the words RCA
5. Highlight and delete
6. To avoid this in the future only use media player or rhapsody not both to sync songs to player
Here's how you get it
you may have to open Windows Media Player but maybe not
a screen will come saying for you to choose either NO leave all the media on the device... or YES delete all media.
click YES but MAKE SURE you have the HOLD button on OFF. if you dont... it will not work
after it completes the task click FINISH
i tried for hours trying to figure it out and that made it work like a charm! =]