- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Thanks for contacting Fixya.
If you have access to the email addresses associated with your Apple ID
1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
2. Click "Reset your password."
3. Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
4. Select "Email authentication" as your authentication method. Click Next.
5. Apple will send a message to the primary email address or verified rescue email address associated with your Apple ID. Open the message and click "Reset Apple ID password".
When the My Apple ID page opens, enter and confirm your new password, then click Reset Password.
You have a round button on your Barbie Girls Mp3 player. Right? Well, you have a round button in the middle of the circle that is Pause. On the right and left hand side is the back and forwards buttons. The up and down buttons on it is the volume control. Up is louder. Down is softer. Hope that helped you, deary.