Question about Televison & Video
Little gremlins in your flat panel
batterys in remote could be low or the volume button from factory sticks every now and then and says hey im going to mess with you today
or its controlled sound on the circuitry that has a signal interupt lead that when a signal interferes it turns it down its self
Posted on May 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jul 30, 2014 | Panasonic TC-32LX85 LCD TV
Mar 19, 2012 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2011 | Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 19, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
The easiest way is to reset the TV. There are 3 possible resets for this TV. press and hold Action and Power on the TV until self check appears-- then unplug the TV wait for 30 sec. then plug back in. The reset should take care of any channel lock/ game guard settings
Also Volume down on unit and sleep on remote. Same process wait for self check then unplug for 30 sec. plug back in and turn on.
Last Volume down on the unit and RH-Split on the remote-- same process
hope this will be helpfull. Please rates me . Goodluck...................
Feb 03, 2011 | Panasonic TCL42U25 42 in HD-Ready LCD TV
Nov 03, 2010 | Hyundai Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!