Question about Memorex Computers & Internet
I would suggest you to connect the player to another USB ports and
computer if possible. Make sure the USB cable is properly connected to the
port. If you get the same results, the player is probably no longer
able to connect to the computer.
This product has a 90 day warranty from the purchase date. You can try taking it back to the store or contacting Memorex at 1-877-363-6673.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2011 | Memorex Ultra Traveldrive - 160GB USB Hard...
Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Memorex 6GB Mega Travel Drive HDD Hard...
May 19, 2010 | Memorex Mega TravelDrive 4 GB USB Hard...
Nov 23, 2009 | Memorex M-Flyer 1GB USB 2.0 TravelDrive
May 20, 2009 | Memorex Mega TravelDrive 4 GB USB Hard...
Nov 30, 2008 | Memorex MMP8567 MP3 Player
Jan 08, 2008 | Memorex MMP8565 MP3 Player
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: