Question about Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
It's difficult to describe how to do it, except use a tiny instrument size screwdriver. The tab mates with a corresponding square hole.
Posted on May 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | Fax Machines
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Fax Machines
Aug 17, 2011 | Fax Machines
Feb 15, 2011 | Fax Machines
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1570MC Plain Paper Fax
May 09, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Apr 06, 2008 | Fax Machines
Nov 16, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 1250M Fax
Sep 26, 2014 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: