Question about Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
It's difficult to describe how to do it, except use a tiny instrument size screwdriver. The tab mates with a corresponding square hole.
Posted on May 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 11, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1570MC Plain Paper Fax
May 09, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Apr 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 1250M Fax
Sep 26, 2014 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: