Question about Mintek DVD-3610 Multi-disc DVD Player
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: mintek 263
I understand your problem. Please try my solution and even though it is the same manufacturer but a different model number
but I think it will work. I have posted my solution in this site
and also other fix-it sites but I will post it here for you.
Late last year, my friend had the same problem. She and her friends tried for two months but it was impossible to physically pulled the stuck DVD out from the unit. I was happened to be in the area and she asked me if I can help her retrieved her movie
DVD disc which was stuck inside the MinTek DTV-265-D.
GOOD NEWS! I was successful in getting the
stuck DVD disc out of the unit and back into her hands.
Here is what I did to fix the stuck DVD problem:
Phillips Screwdriver (magnetic head will be the best)
Tweezers - Only if you don't have a magnetic Phillips screwdriver
Large flat padded table because you will need it to lay the TV - flat.
I did it by myself but having an extra hands is a plus.
1. Disconnect power cord, power switch button "off" position, unplug cables and video cables from the unit.
2. Place the TV unit flat on the surface - screen on the bottom - Back cover side facing up
3. Back Stand: Remove the TV bracket stand in the back by unscrewing the 8 screws.
4. Back Cover: Unsecured the back cover panel side of the unit - 9 screws (After unscrewing the screws you might need to use the tweezers to lift and remove the screws.)
5. Back Cover: Carefully lift (unlock) the back cover panel slightly away from the screen unit slowly because it is wired to the circuit board. In other words, you can't remove it completely which it is OK and it is not necessary. This back cover panel removal sounds easy but the cable coaxial connector block it and making it difficulty.
Therefore, you will have to wiggle the cover until it is free and away from the coaxial connector because you will need some clearance space to access the DVD unit.
6. DVD Unit: Unlock the DVD unit by unscrewing 4 (silver) screws.
7. Now you are set and ready to release your stuck DVD.
An extra hands will be nice to have but two hands is a requirements to do the next couple of steps.
8. DVD Unit:
On the front side, locate the two (black triangle-shape or arrow shape) slot holders.
They are in a locked position.
Using your fingers lift and hold both sloth holders in the up position.
(You might have to raise these holders (up and down) several times.)
As you are holding up these slot holders please perform the next step (#9).
Push power button on the unit switch "on"
Plug back the power cord into the unit AC inlet
Unit Ready Light: "red" standby light is on
Remote Control: Press the power/DVD button - st the remote to DVD Unit Ready Light: "Green"
** Important: Step No. 8 and Step No. 9 must be done simultaneously **
10. VIOLA! The DVD disc will automatically slide out of slot from the DVD unit.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
SOURCE: won't eject disc
I use a produce bag twist tie or a very thin pearing knife. After you push the eject button slide the twist tie in the bottom of the disc slot and the dvd should pop out.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
Hi my nameis Mike Houston of DISH Network and I see where you want the code for theMintek DVD-1600 to program to the DISH Network remote. We currently do not have any codes for theMintek DVD player; I will send a link to help with a Power Scan, http://www.dishnetwork.com/SupportSection/power-scan-instructions.
Posted on May 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
on May 29, 2009 | Mintek MDP-1770 Portable DVD Player
May 01, 2011 | Mintek DVD-1600 DVD Player
Aug 26, 2010 | Mintek DVD-1600 DVD Player
Sep 01, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
Aug 17, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 05, 2008 | Mintek MDP-1760 Portable DVD Player
Dec 21, 2007 | Memorex MVD2042 DVD Player
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: