Question about Dell Inspiron 1720 PC Notebook
Possible reasons can be found a lot such as: system errors, registry issues, too many conflict programs running, poor security software etc. These are manual ways to ahieve, for a tech geek, it's easy; for a computer newbie, it's hard. As a result, l recommend this Dell laptop speed up tool to you, which can help you easily and instantly speed up your Dell Inspiron & fix all issues with just a few clicks. Wish you good luck. best regards!
Posted on Feb 20, 2012
Registry is accessed by almostall the installed programs and your operating system itself. Why is computerslow and freezing has to do with the fragmented registry data. You have todownload a PC Optimizer software that includes Registry Defragmenter tool suchas Reginout to perform system maintenance tasks.
Too Many Programs areInstalled
Installing too many programs makeyour computer slow and freezing. You have to uninstall the unwanted programs.
1. Click Start ' Control Panel.
2. Click Programs ' Uninstall a Program.
3. Select a program to remove.
4. Click Uninstall button.
5. Follow the wizard.
6. Reboot the computer after completion. b> Insufficient RAM Sometimes computer runs slow andstarts freezing due to an insufficient RAM. You have to install additional RAMsif required. b> Lack of Proper Configurations You will feel that your computeris slow and freezing if you haven't set Windows for best performance. 1. Right click My Computer.
2. Select Properties.
3. Click Advanced System Settings.
4. Click Advanced tab.
5. Click Settings button under Performance frame.
6. Select the option Adjust for best performance.
7. Click Apply ' OK ' OK. b> Junk Registry Keys Storing junk entries in theregistry makes your computer slow and freezing. You have to delete such junkentries using a Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software.
Posted on Jun 29, 2011
Update ur Bios update ur memory if u can use disk cleanup delete temporary files use defragment option do a gud antivirus and use reg in out.
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2012 | E-Machines W3400 PC Desktop
on Jun 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2010 | Gateway 832GM PC Desktop
Mar 13, 2009 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 19, 2008 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: