Question about Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
1. an installation cd should have came with the mp3 player. so just install that program on the cd to the computer.
2. a good website to get videos is youtube. when you see a video you want on youtube, copy its URL which is shown on the right side of the video
3. after copying the URL, go to zamzar.com
4. at zamzar, click download videos
5. copy the video URL to step 1, in step 2 click wmv because gogears only support those type of videos, step 3 enter email and then click convert.
6. after the upload is complete, wait a few minutes to get your email
7. go to your email account and in your inbox, it'll say zamzar conversions, so click on it.
8.then go down to where it say (alternatively click on the following link.....)
9. click on the link, then when you get to its website, click download.
10. when you click that, click save, and save it under documents.
11. click start on your computer and find philips media converter (if installed)
12. connect your device to computer and go to add files and click on your video
13. when the video pops up in the lidt and it sayd ready, click the circluar motion thingie and there you go!!
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Mar 22, 2010 | iRiver Spinn MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!