- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Go to "Start"
2. then go to "Settings"
3. In settings got to "Connections"
4. then to "Modem Link"
5. In Modem Link you will see "Status", you have the choice of "ACTIVE" or "INACTIVE" you want to have it show "INACTIVE." that will enable your DataCall.
6. Hit "DONE" and that should solve your problem.
The Dell Axim X5 has Microsoft Pocket Outlook pre-installed, so use that instead of MSN Messenger to e-mail. MSN Messenger is just meant for instant messaging. You can fill in your e-mailaddress and server-data, while offline, but to sign in with any of those programs you'll need an internet connection, so you first need to connect to a wireless network, that's in range. If there is no wireless network, you have access to, you'll not be able to use these programs.
What do you mean with a wireless card? Is there no wireless card in the PDA, or don't you have a wireless network? To set up a wireless network, you need a wireless router, or WLAN-router.