please follow steps to reconnect to wireless router
1. Please remove all the connections from the router. Connect power to the router and then connect a cable from the computer into any of the 4 lan ports on the router. Make sure the modem should not be connected to the router or to the computer.
2. Open up the Internet Browser (Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.).
3. Put http://www.routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm
in address bar.
4. On the basic setting page scroll to the bottom and click on Apply.
5. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
6. Click on lan ip setup under advanced.
7. Change the lan ip to 192.168.10.1 and under use router as a dhcp server change the starting ip as 192.168.10.2 and ending ip as 192.168.10.51, click apply and click ok for any popup message that arise.
8. Once the browser display some error message like CANNOT FIND SERVER, ACTION CANCELLED etc, Connect the dsl modem on the wan port of the router and restart the computer.
9. Power off the dsl modem and the router after making the connections.
10. Power on the dsl modem and wait till the dsl light comes on, then power on the router.
11. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
12. Access the router (http://192.168.10.1
13. Login to the router (Username = admin Password = Password).
14. Click on Setup Wizard and then select "Yes" and Click "Next" on the detection window.
15. It should give you a "Dynamic IP Detected" or "pppoe detected"(type the Username & Password of your dsl account in case of pppoe detection) and then click next.
16. Click Apply.
17. Logout of the router.
18. Open up another browser window and try to access internet.
please rate service positively
Thanks for using Fixya