Question about Microwave Ovens
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error code E10 usually means a defective control circuit board. I would recommend contacting LG India to have them refer you to a local LG-authorized service center. If you want to buy and replace the boared yourself you can ask LG India where to buy parts. LG India is at http://www.lgezbuy.com/services.aspx?service=open
Posted on Dec 02, 2006
SOURCE: microwave dead
First, there is an outlet. Plug in something else. Inside the key panel, there are fuses and a thermo sensor. Either may be bad. The thermosensor is about the diameter of a dime, black and 3/8 inch thick...attached to the wall of the chamber. All should have continuity.
Posted on Dec 20, 2007
Couldn't get a schematic from GE. CSR told me they consider the unit a throwaway if it fails. Only parts they stock are the glass turntable and the roller ring. I ended up probing and metering the 110v power circuit. I found an open thermal cutout that was preventing power to the control panel. I removed it and took it to a local parts store and matched it up with a generic cutout with the same specs. Installed new unit and the oven is working like new. Cost: $15.00.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
there is one that should not test closed one of them is supposed to be open,
check the one mounted to the side wall of the magnetron
make sure you unplug one side so your not back testing
but it sounds like you magnetron t-stat might be popped
it will read open if no good
Posted on Oct 16, 2009
some models have a glass fuse that may blow. take the two screws off the top holding the grill on and remove. also unplug the mw and rub a screwdriver across the plug ends to discharge the capasitor.there should be one screw holding the control pannel on remove it and slowly lift the panel up and off. look for a glass fuse. check it with a meter or bring it to a hardware store. hopefully it is your problem.if not you should call for service.
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2015 | LG Microwave Ovens
Aug 12, 2015 | LG Microwave Ovens
Sep 09, 2013 | LG Over-the-Range Microwave
Aug 03, 2011 | LG Microwave Ovens
Oct 30, 2010 | LG LRMM1430 Microwave Oven
Sep 02, 2010 | Panasonic NN-S951WF Microwave Oven
Mar 06, 2017 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jun 21, 2010 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Mar 30, 2010 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
Jun 14, 2008 | LG Microwave Ovens
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!