Question about Televison & Video
Unable to set timer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2016 | Solar Hardware & Accessories
Dec 11, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
Aug 09, 2011 | Solar Intermaticlamp & Appliance Timer...
Jan 17, 2010 | Solar Digital Electronic Timer 20/40/60...
Oct 31, 2009 | JVC KD-G210 CD Player
May 11, 2017 | Cuisinart DCC490SA Coffee Maker
MTD8 Timer - Instruction manual
1. This timer has a total of 8 ON / OFF programs.
2. MANUAL ON / AUTO / MANUAL OFF for easy setting.
3. Switchable 12 / 24 hour mode.
4. 16 timer combinations are available as follows:
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa
Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr
Mo, We, Fr, Su
Mo, We, Fr
Tu, Th, Sa
Mo, Tu, We
Th, Fr, Sa
1. When the timer is first connected to mains power, it will take up to 12 hours to charge the internal battery.
2. The settings can be defaulted by depressing the R (reset) button.
Setting Current Time.
1. Press the C+ (clock) button and hold, then simultaneously press the W+ (week) button until the actual day is displayed. Continue by pressing the H+ (hour) or M+ (minute) button until the current hour or minute is displayed. When setting, the W+, H+ and M+ buttons can be held down for rapid forward counting.
2. Release both buttons. The weekday and time will be set according to your selections.
3. To set incorrect time (etc.) repeat the settings.
Settings for programs:
1. Press the Timer button (Clock) and release. The first ON setting can now be made.
2. Press the W+ button to set the day or blocks of days. Select the ON time by pressing the H+ button and then the M+ button.
3. Press the Timer button (clock symbol) again to finish the first ON setting and enter into the first OFF setting. Repeat step 2 to set the first OFF setting.
4. Press the Timer button again to finish the first OFF setting and enter into the second ON setting. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to program the remaining settings.
When setting block dates, the ON and OFF times apply to all dates in the block.
I.E. Selecting block Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa, Su and setting ON to 10:00 and OFF to 16:00 means that the selected times automatically apply to all the indicated days in that block.
Specifications: 230Vac 50 or 60Hz. 16A Inductive load. 20A Resistive load.
Battery backup >100 hours. Accuracy: +/- 1 minute per month. Temp: -10 to +40 deg C.
Apr 18, 2009 | Hardware & Accessories
Jun 21, 2006 | Danby DDR600R Silhouette Dehumidifier
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!