Question about Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Please pay attention to the following things:
1. Is your Memory card having sufficient memory available?
2. Is your memory device with sufficient memory set as the current device under use?
3. What about your blue tooth settings...are they set to enable you to reveive files from 'ALL'?
4. Have you set your bluetooth identity correctly?
5. Is the other fellow who is using it having proper settings?...Have you tried with some other people (friends)?
6. If you are connecting to ur PC (not to other mobiles), ... it may be due to incompatible bluetooth driver (OR) incompatible OS (OR) some typical installation problem...Try correcting these by re-installing the bluetooth module in your PC (after clean uninstallation)
7. Go to nearest nokia service point and update the firmware :)
I hope that this solves your problem
Have a nice day
Posted on May 13, 2008
Post me if you have a bluetooth charger and please give me a full decripstion about the problem
Posted on May 12, 2008
Hi there!, about your problem make sure that you visibility is shown to all, remote sim mode if OFF and well yeah the bluetooth is on xD
Posted on May 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2011 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
May 14, 2010 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Feb 02, 2010 | Nokia Bluetooth Headset Headset
Sep 14, 2009 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2009 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Dec 16, 2008 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Nov 12, 2008 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Dec 12, 2007 | i-mate JAQ Pocket PC
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!