Question about Cell Phones
Its problem wid software .just flash d set and work.but u ll loose all data.
Posted on May 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2014 | Nokia Lumia 720
Feb 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Mar 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jan 14, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 26, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 21, 2009 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
Feb 10, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!