Question about Cell Phones
Its problem wid software .just flash d set and work.but u ll loose all data.
Posted on May 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2014 | LG 47LG50 47 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 28, 2014 | Nokia Lumia 720
Feb 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Mar 07, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jan 14, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 26, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jul 21, 2009 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!