Question about DISH Network IR Remote Control
Without knowing the exact issue I can only provide general information. Since it seems like it may be a satellite address problem, I can definitely help with readdressing the remote.
To program remote to Receiver:
1. Access System Information from main receiver.
2. Note the number on the bottom by Primary Remote Address/Secondary Remote Address.
3. Hold SAT until all lights turn on on top of the remote.
4. Enter a number between 1-15 and press #.
5. Press record 3 times after it finishes blinking and the number by remote address should change.
Posted on Jan 28, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited
Nov 11, 2013 | RCA New Original CRK76WB3 Remote Control
Jul 07, 2013 | Dryers
May 30, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2012 | Procom SSU320RHN-GB Heater
Sep 23, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2011 | Toshiba 32WLT58 32 in. LCD Television
Apr 08, 2011 | Lasonic Ghetto Blaster i931 Boombox
Jun 08, 2007 | Kenwood VR-510 Receiver
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: