Question about Plantronics 510 Voyager Headset - PLN-510 Headset
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Start with the device off but fully charged. Press and hold the call control button for 8 seconds; at this point, you'll see the light flash blue then red. You'll have two minutes to connect it to your new phone. Use the passkey 0000 after your phone finds the headset.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
SOURCE: plantronics cs55 problem
Turn on the wireless headset as soon as the HL10 lifter picks up the headset. Remember to press the call answer switch. A steady green light should come on the base and the wireless headset should have a small green blinking light on, on its side.
* Make sure your hand receiver is off the hook when using the headset. Also check that you hear a dial tone on the handset/hand receiver before turning on the headset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2011 | Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth...
Jun 19, 2008 | Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Jul 13, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 240 Bluetooth Headset
May 17, 2011 | Plantronics PL-CS55 Wireless Headset
May 17, 2011 | Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset
Feb 05, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Dec 15, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Aug 12, 2010 | Plantronics S11 Headset
Aug 10, 2010 | Plantronics CS70 Wireless Headset
Feb 05, 2010 | Plantronics M2500 Consumer Headset
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: