I had bought a used Graco SnugRide Car seat off ebay and it came assembled wrong- they took it apart -apparently- to clean it and it's totally all screwed up I can't figure out how the straps are supposed to go. Please help!! Thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Fitting your Graco Snug Ride infant seat into a Graco stroller is usually easy to do -- the exact instructions just depend on which stroller you have. Typically, all you have to do is fold the stroller's canopy back, recline the seat (if it reclines), and snap the car seat in (backwards -- facing the rear of the stroller). You can hear it lock in place when it's in correctly. Your stroller's manual will have specific instructions, and if you don't have the manual you can find it online.
If this is for the Graco Snugride (I have the Windsor model from the Quattro Travel System), this will work:
1. Push the Graco canopy to one side, exposing the plastic support bars that hold the canopy in place.
2. The center of the support is where the canopy comes apart. Using both hands, pull the canopy support bar apart (as if you were playing tug-of-war). It's best to grab the curved ends and pull HARD (and point it away to the side so that you don't hit your face).
3. Once the support bars are apart, remove the old Graco canopy and slip on the new/freshly washed canopy.
4. Secure the support bars by snapping them shut, and then slide the canopy into place.
HI! I've had 3 babies and alwyas use the Sungride! My presonal trick......First, be sure to roll up a towel (try different sizes for the perfect fit) and push it under by the seat crease (where the back cushion and seat cushion meet). Then, when you are pulling the belt to make it tighter, put your knee in it to add some weight and really get it tightened! I'm sure you'll notice a world of difference! :)
Best bet is to give Graco a call. 800-345-4109 I have done it before, you just have to gauge that it looks right. Put on the cover, fit the top (head) part first, then make sure the sides are on good then the bottom (feet) then you need to pull the straps through the slits to cover the shoulders, slide on the chest buckle pieces. Do you still have your manual? I would expcet them to have a diagram of this. :)