Question about Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
0178 will work but you have to keep the set-up button pressed down for more than a few seconds after you press TV on your cox remote. (You will see the tv button light up 2 or 3 times after pressing it and holding the set-up button down)
Posted on Feb 19, 2008
the code for olevia for cox cable is 1610. Hit tv then hold setup till light blinks twice. release setup. enter 1610 and wah lah
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2010 | Olevia LT27HVX 27 in. LCD Television
Jul 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2009 | Olevia LT27HVX 27 in. LCD Television
Jun 01, 2009 | Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 15, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 31, 2007 | Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Jan 26, 2016 | Olevia 237T 37 in. LCD TV
346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: