Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
How to reset wasted ink counter canon mp 145
..its instruction how to reset a canon pixma 145
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
Posted on May 29, 2008
Try to remove cartridge, turn off and on the printer. If still not working, do a hard reset. Follow the steps on this site, How to reset canon mp145. It should work after the reset.
Posted on Aug 16, 2012
What is wrong with it?
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
Help me plizz !! my printer is damage but i dont know why .....
Posted on Oct 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon pixma mp145
＜Service mode operation procedures＞
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times to enter waste counter menu.
5) Then press reset twice. LED should go green
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
3,722 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: