- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this. You need 4 RCA setreo Chord for this.
1. connect the cd player out to the LINE input of Equlizer.
2. connect the Record out of equlizer to Tape's Record input.
3. connect the Play out of the Tape to the Play in of Equlizer.
4. connect the Line out of the Equlizer to the CD input of amp.
Always Select CD in the amp. And select between tape and CD in the Equlizer.
you need a small mixer from radio shack near you. 1-connect cd player to channel 1 in mixer. 2-connect tape to channel 2 in mixer. 3-connect mixer out to equalizer in. 4-connect equalizer out to amp in.
How do I connect my equalizer to my receiver? There are two methods of connecting an equalizer, by either using the tape monitor or the main pre-in & output jacks. To connect through the Tape loop, connect the EQ L&R outputs to the Tape-in (play) jacks of the receiver, then take the EQ L&R inputs to the Tape-Out (REC) of the receiver. On the front of the receiver you will need to select the Tape Monitor to access the equalizer.To connect through main pre-out/ pre-in jacks, connect the EQ L&R outputs to the receiver main-in inputs (pre-in), then connect the EQ L&R inputs to the main out (pre-out)