Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Plugs I have a Maxim EW50 Wok and lost plug. Where can I buy another one?

Posted by on

  • russellhj497 Jan 20, 2009

    I need a new power cord for a Maxim 1600 watt professional wok.


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I take it that since I see no answers here, there have been no answers, or by chance were the answers sent directly and therefore just not viewable here, as I too need a replacement cord for a Maxim 1600 Watt Professional Wok.

Posted on May 18, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I am looking for power lead for elctric wow

If you get one for your WOK it will be compatible but is the WOK 220 volt or the north American 110 volt system??

Sep 21, 2014 | Rival Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

I have brought my wok over from the UK but i have lost the electric lead firstly where can i buy one from and secondly will it be compatable with my appliance

Firstly is the WOK 220 Volt or 110 volt which is north American because if not 110 it will not work without serious house rewiring to provide you with a 220 volt outlet and then if you find a cord it will need to have the correct end for the 220 outlet you have wired in or you will have to have a compatible outlet to your cord.

Sep 21, 2014 | Rival Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Need a temperature control unit pa 8300,for a Meyer Work

Try Meyer Customer Relations
In 1998 I lost the cord for my wok (don't know the wok model as I do not have the wok now). Meyer sent me a replacement. The TEL number I called was 800 326 3933.

Jul 18, 2011 | Meyer 48986 Electric Wok

1 Answer

Powercord gets too hot only at one spot which is really close to where it plugs into the wall

Try a different outlet. If that doesn't fix it, cut off the plug and install another one you get from the hardware store. Pay attention to whether the prongs are different or the same size. If they're different be sure and buy a polarized plug. Then, before you cut off the old plug look on the cord for a ribbed side to see which prong (narrow or wide) the ribbed side of the cord goes to. That way you will keep the same polarity on the new plug. If the prongs are the same width on the old plug it won't matter.

Aug 22, 2010 | Faberware FSW343 Electric Wok

1 Answer

I lost the electrical wire. Where can I buy one? Model of my West Bend electrical wok is 79525

Call West Bend, and find out how to order a wire. Or, you can call some local appliance dealers and ask if they can order a wire for you. You will need the model number when you call.
Jerry G.

Jan 19, 2010 | West Bend Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer


It's toxic to eat those black flakes, best purchase a new one.

Aug 30, 2008 | West Bend 72152 Electric Skillet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

136 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

98816 Answers


Level 3 Expert

63801 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

449 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides