Question about LG Televison & Video
To change the region code follow procedures below:
1. To start the hack click the ‘Home’ button on the remote
2. 'Setup’ appears then press ‘Enter’
3. Press Right cursor key and scroll down to TV Aspect, press right cursor and highlight the 16x9 aspect ratio so it’s ticked on and in orange.
4. Enter numbers 1 3 9 7 1 3 9
5. An On-Screen window appears and you have to press Enter to change settings.
6. NB these are the original setting: -
7. Option 1:12 Option 2: 25 Option 3: 93 Option 4: 53
8. Option 5: 20 Option 6: c0 Option 7: f1 Option 8: 50
9. To change the values of these options press the ‘enter’ button and scroll with arrow keys until you get to the option you want to change. For the region code hack replace the value of option 5 with the value of: ff
10. Changing this value will set unit to region code 0 which should allow any region to be played on the player.
11. Press the ‘Enter’ return button to save and ‘Return’ to exit. Reboot the device
Click the home button on the remote, goto the Setup page, highlight the 16X9 aspect ratio and enter in this coded sequence: 1 3 9 7 1 3 9
To change the values of these options hit the enter button and scroll with arrow keys until you get to the option you want to change. For the region code hack replace the value of option 5 with the value of: ff
Changing this value will set unit to region code 0 which should allow any region to be played on the player. Hit the return button to save and exit. Reboot the device
Here also support page with the user manual.
If the solution worked, then please do not forget to accept.
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 23, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2011 | LG BX580 Blu-ray 3D Player
Dec 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 31, 2009 | RCA B27TF680 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Mar 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
2,242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: