Question about Microsoft Computers & Internet
You have to first have the
*WINDOWS 7 DVD BOOTABLE
Go through the steps
1. First insert the dvd and restart your system for booting the
2. Then before booting the disc will ask for press any key to
boot the cd... press enter there.
3. Then the cd boots and gets into the setup process.
4. Select install and it shows the partition screen .
5. Select every drive and click the format option available there.
6. Then press enter on the particular drive for the windows 7
installation to start.
7. The installation starts and it automatically does everything
no need to worry about any process now.
8. After the windows gets installed, install all the drivers for your
notebook from the toshiba website as you have not provided
me the exact model of your laptop.
9. If you need a key for your OS you can mail me through
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 20, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite L500-ST2521 Laptop AC...
Apr 13, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A505-S6975 Notebook
Apr 06, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A505-S6975 Notebook
Mar 22, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!