Question about YouTube Videos
Clean up your computer through a registry repairing tool to fix Windows errors.
* Update your sound drivers.
* Update your flash player if need be. The flash player corruption is a great nuisance and it shall be fixed before it damages all the browsers present in your system. Repairing your Windows registry errors through a powerful registry cleaning tool which will fix the active-x and file association errors will surely help you to prevent the browser and flash crashes and consequently your YouTube videos will run faster.
* Improve your internet connection if you have currently been using a slow internet connection.
* Use the fast forward option on the YouTube player to run videos quickly.
*Wait a little to let the videos load before you play them in one go.
* Clear up the cache and internet history.
*Optimize your RAM and your Windows performance through a PC optimizer tool.
Make it sure your computer is not internally slower due to the registry corruption. The registry is the database of program files and codes which define the rules for these programs to run normally. If there is something wrong in this sector then you may expect that every program and even your browser will be running slower.
If you are really interested to speed up YouTube then you should follow the guidelines above and use this speed booster utility called RegInOut.
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 27, 2011 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Dec 08, 2010 | LG KM555 Cell Phone
Jun 13, 2008 | Apple MacBook 13"White /2.0Ghz Intel Core2...
Feb 15, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!