Been charging for over hours and red indicator light won't go off. I test to see if it's charged by turning it off/on (I think) and it still does not work. I received it today in the mail. Purchased Brand new.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not sure if this is a solution or if it occurred by chance. Like many on here, I put my Jabra JX10 away for a few months while not using it. The time come for me to need it once again and found that it was dead. Made an attempt to charge the unit with negative results. The unit would only show a green "charged" LED indicator as if the unit was fully charged. I tried plugging the unit into the charger multiple times, and took the cradle out of the loop and just used the AC cord alone. Still with the same results.
I pulled the outside cover off (slowly), to be sure not to break the small fragile tabs that hold it in place. The battery takes up majority of the space. Removed the battery but DID NOT disconnect from unit. Plugged the charge cord into the unit and immediately got a red LED charging indicator. While charging, placed the battery back inside and put the outside cover back on. The unit continued to charge for a little over an hour before the green LED "charged" indicator came on. I used the unit throughout the day to test it with no problems.
Not sure what removing the battery from unit did, especially when it was not disconnected, but it worked.
I hope to see similar results.
I had the same issue. So what I did was get a small screwdriver, opened the A210 case removed the battery. You will notice orange tape (remove it) then attached to the battery is a small board (the defective part) . Cut away the board, then you will need to solder the wires back to the thin metal film leads. And voila it will now charge, make sure to never let it charge for more than 2 hours. Do this at your own risk. Of course this will void the warranty.