Question about Grohe Classic Kitchen/Bar Faucet 31.057.000...

1 Answer

Change grohe faucet washer - Grohe Classic Kitchen/Bar Faucet 31.057.000...

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 6 Answers

Hi, Ensure that all water is switched off from the mains incoming tap, and hot water turn off tap under your boiler if that's the system you have.
Next open both levers of tap to ensure no water coming out, then remove heads with adjustable spanner. (Anti clockwise). Take to nearest plumbers merchant and they will supply new washers. It is a good idea before putting heads back in! get some de-scale liquid and spray them until lime-scale removed.
Screw heads back in turn off both taps and re-instate water supply. Then open both taps to clear any air in system.
And that's it.
If you find the heads are in bad order then you can buy replacments cheap enough, Just ask your merchants advice.
Hope this helps Thanks Paul.

Posted on Aug 31, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Grohe Geneva cross handle bathroom faucet dripping. Is a slow but steady drip. Ideas how to fix?

probably a faulty washer in the tap
call a plumber to fix in not a handy person

Nov 06, 2016 | Grohe Plumbing

2 Answers

Bathtub faucet leaking a lot

Change the gaskets.

Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto... Repair Questions - Fixya
Popular Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome questions, problems & fixes. Find expert solutions to common issues, DIY guides, repair ...

Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet ... - Fixya
Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Chrome, grohe faucet leaks related issues. Get free help, solutions & advice from top Grohe experts

Nov 04, 2015 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

1 Answer

Need to replace rubber on Grohe Ladylux Plus Pull out spray handle. How to get spray handle apart.

I bought DANCO "universal faucet pull-out spray hose - fits all facuet brands" from Lowe's, which came with all kind of adapter and the hose quality seems to be better than overpriced Grohe spray hose replacement (Grohe part # 46092). The only problem is that you may have to prepare a large rubber washer in order to the handspray (Grohe part#46298) as I don't see this large washer in the package but it is very important to fit in place to prevent water leakage. - Michael

Jan 13, 2012 | Plumbing

1 Answer

We have a Grohe faucet similar to the Concetto. It single hole mount. Recently, it became loose and no matter how much I've tried to tighten it with a rod/nut/washer underneath, it will not tighten. ...

looks like you'll have to remove it and examine it. Brass is a soft metal, I hope you've not stripped out the threads, Grohe is an expensive faucet. i fall else fails and the hreads are stripped out, I might try a tough adhesive caulk like a 3M 5200 marine grade. Apply liberally from the bottom. let it set firmly. Perhaps tape a piece of cardboard over the hole in the countertop from the bottom. this would keep the caulking from falling out before it sets. unconventional, but something to try before buying another $200 faucet. what have you to loose?

Oct 13, 2010 | Grohe 3427 Concetto Single Hole Bathroom...

2 Answers

Grohe ladylux cafe faucet has low flow eventhough supply valves are wide open. This is true for both hot and cold. When supply is disconected from faucet and valve turned on there is ample pressure. Is...

I have the same problem and have the fix. There is a water pressure regulator on the bottom of the faucet( under the sink) this part is bad. Grohe will replace it for free. Call Grohe at630=582=7722 tell them the model # of the faucet and the color of the regulator, they will send you a new one for FREE.

Jun 09, 2010 | Grohe Ladylux Cafe Faucet with PullOut...

1 Answer

How do I remove Grohe facet handles to get at washers?


Jul 04, 2009 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Grohe pull out kitchen faucet the inner tube ripped

go to the store you bought it and see if they carry parts. if not , try the internet under

Jun 11, 2009 | Grohe 32 999 KD0 Alira Pull-Out Spray...

1 Answer

Grohe 32 071 K4 spewing water from single vale or tube under sink

There should be an o-ring on the mating surfaces of the hose and the faucet that my be missing.  It could also me that the big washer in side of the faucet (under the cartridge) has been shifted.  
I doubt it is the cartridge itself, always try the cheap ideas first.

Mar 28, 2009 | Grohe 32.071.KD0 K4 Main Sink Dual-Spray...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Grohe Classic Kitchen/Bar Faucet  31.057.000... Logo

1,222 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Grohe Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4341 Answers

Are you a Grohe Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides