Question about Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
How do you unfinalise the disk?
First of all - only DVD-RW discs in VIDEO mode can be unfinalised.
To unfinalise a disc
1. Place the camcorder on a table or other stable surfacebefore starting. Even slight impacts tothe camcorder ater the unfinalise process starts may mean you permanently lose your data.
2. Power the camcorder using the compact power adapter. You cannot unfinalise if the camcorder is powered only with the battery pack.
3. Press the 'FUNC.' key
4. Use the joystick to select 'MENU' - it's in the botom left corner of the screen
5. Use the joystick to select 'DISC OPERATIONS'
6. Use the joystick to select 'UNFINALIZE'
7. Use the joystick to select 'YES' to answer the question 'do you wish to continue?'
Don't forget to rate this solution once you've tried it !
Posted on May 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2011 | Sony Handycam DCR-SR300 Camcorder
Aug 10, 2010 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Jun 10, 2010 | Samsung SC-DC173 DVD Camcorder
Aug 25, 2009 | Hitachi DZ-MV750MA DVD Camcorder
Jun 10, 2009 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Apr 30, 2009 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon DC210 DVD Camcorder
Oct 20, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder
Jun 05, 2008 | Panasonic VDR-D100 DVD Camcorder
Jan 04, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-DVD201 DVD Camcorder
593 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!