Question about Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4) Router (1010835)
The f5d9230-4 version 5000 is famous for dropping the isp connection and then sending out another dhcp request to your isp to re-establish the connection. The one solution I found is to flash the router with the UK version of the belkin firmware, which is more up to date then the US version.
the links for the updated firmware is as follows
Hope this helps
Posted on May 12, 2008
Is your xbox connected wirelessly to your router?
Posted on May 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2011 | Netopia 2247NWG-VGx Wireless Router...
you have all the wireless settings of the router, you are ready to
connect the play station or the x-box to the wireless network.
On the x-box you will need to connect to the wireless network now.
Open the main Interface of the X-Box.
1. In the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Basic Settings tab, select your wireless settings.
the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't
broadcasting your network's name, select Specify Unlisted Network and
enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key.
6. Try to connect to Xbox LIVE again.
Trouble connecting to the internet on X-box ,Play station or WII ?
You can try to reduce the MTU settings on the router. if the MTU on the router is set to 1500 then change the MTU to 1365. Also you will need to open the ports on the router.
For X-box port numbers are - 53, 80-88, 3074 .
Jan 23, 2011 | Routers
Jan 22, 2011 | Belkin Play N600 Wireless Dual Band Router...
Jan 11, 2011 | Actiontec GT704WG Wireless Router...
You have to use a static IP address for the xBox:
Hooking up an Xbox with Linksys routers:
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 18.104.22.168...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect...
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
Dec 25, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Dec 24, 2010 | Belkin Play N600 Wireless Dual Band Router...
Dec 29, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 11, 2007 | Netopia (3347NWG-ENT) Router (3347NWGENT)
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: