Question about Sony PSP-3000 Silver Console
Based on your concern, I suggest trying the following steps:
1. Connect the PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
2. Press the "home" button on the PSP
--> at the lower left of the screen you can see the home button.
3. Use the left-right directional buttons to find"Settings", then the up-down buttons to find "USBConnection" on the PSP.
4. Press the "X" button, your PSP should display"USB Connection".
5. Please wait until your computer tells you that a new USB devicehas been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:
6. Click on the drive letter that corresponds to the PSP unit.
7. Now look for ISO folder then copy your desired game (ISO file)into the folder.
8. When you're done copying your desired games, press the"O" button on the PSP to get out of USB connect mode.
9. To play the game, Use the left-right arrows to move to the gamearea, then the up-down arrows to find "Memory Stick". Chose thatfolder by pressing the "X" button again, and you should be able toplay all your favorite game!
Hope it helps,
Thank you for using FixYa,
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
on Mar 07, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 19, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 03, 2010 | Codemasters Race Driver 2006 for PSP
Jun 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 20, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: