Question about Danze Plumbing

1 Answer

We do not have book on the kitchen faucet which was purchased by a previous owner. Looks just like the Danze D306357BN. It is leaking from the first joint above the base. A plumber could only tell us that he saw no o-rings and did not know what to do to stop the leak. Could you please help, with a baby & a 4 year old, I desperatly need my faucet fixed!!! Thank you, Desperate mom.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 122 Answers

There are several O-rings inside the spout assembly. 3 that I know of from memory.<br /> <br /> here is a link to the PDF parts breakdown to show your plumber. also that faucet is for the bathroom sink.<br /> <a rel='nofollow' href=";mg=5&amp;id=D306357BN">;mg=5&amp;id=D306357BN</a><br /> the link to the PDF is at the bottom of the page "illistrated parts list" <br /> <br /> here is the link to the kitchen faucet. just click on the "illistrated parts list" to get the breakdown.<br /> <a rel='nofollow' href=";mg=1&amp;id=D414357">;mg=1&amp;id=D414357</a><br /> <br /> if neither one of these is your faucet, just continue looking through till you find yours, and call a different plumber.<br /> <br /> hope that helps<br />

Posted on Aug 31, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

How do i remove handle from danze kitchen faucet?

Google Danze kitchen faucet diagrams and it shows the intricate parts of different faucets

May 03, 2014 | Danze Plumbing

1 Answer

Danze faucet jerks

being a new faucet it does that because you still have air in the line. turn the faucet on and let it run for a while, if that doesn't work take it back and get a better quality faucet like a delta, because they make them so cheap that the seal could be loose inside.

Sep 10, 2017 | Danze Home

1 Answer

Danze kitchen faucet no:FS1B4034NP. It leaks around the spout when i turn the water on. I have received a new spout seal kit but no instructions on how to install

you should be able to unscrew collar,the top piece just before it goes into base,I use a piece of cardboard in the jaws of channel lock pliers to keep from tearing up chrome

Jan 28, 2011 | Danze Plumbing

1 Answer

We are having trouble taking out a 5 year old danze faucet with sprayer. We purchased a kitchen faucet with sprayer and we cannot remove it. We bought a basin wrench which cannot go around any it...the...

You did not mention a model number of the faucet you want to remove, so I dug this up for reference. Going by the attached PDF link, it looks like the sink may have to be removed to get at the retaining ring that this particular manufacturer uses, it's kinda odd that there is no standard retaining nut visible.

Jun 18, 2010 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Faucet is leaking from the cold water line inside the faucet. it is a danze lazio pull out kitchen faucet

First shut off water to faucet.There should be a allen screw that holds the faucet together near the top back of the handle,lossen this and pull top off.

Next take some pliers and tighten down the lock nuts to compress the washers,do this gently.

Reassemble,water should stop leaking.

Mar 30, 2010 | Danze D403412 Melrose Single Handle...

1 Answer

Don't know what side allen key to use on danze D456513SS to fix a leak?

Buy a cobination set of allen keys usually between 1mm to 10mm and use the one that fits

Jun 17, 2009 | Danze D403412 Melrose Single Handle...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

366 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Danze Plumbing Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

14512 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79865 Answers

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

259 Answers

Are you a Danze Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides