a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first of all uninstall the programme switch off your pc and remove the sound driver putit again and check that all wires you put are complete now turn your pc on and install the driver again. so try this one if problem persist cointact me .
first right click my computer in the desktop then properties then hardware then device manager then expand the audio,vedio and game controller see wether the driver is installed properly if not installed it will show yellow question mark the reload the correct drives from the cd which you recived with your computer install the audio software and restart the system then in the taskbar you will see the speaker icon right click them click adjust audio properties in volume move the slisders to full on uncheck the mute then restart your computer
Hello, I just had the same problem... It has to do with the connectors from the power harness. Found this on the internet and it did the trick for me... Goodluck! It seems like it's only a matter of time before the digi002 (rack and non-rack) have this problem. You'll go to turn it on and the mute light turns on and nothing else. You don't hear the 3 clicks that you usually hear when turning it on. Your computer doesn't recognize it. Then you start swearing and promising to quit recording forever. After all that happens, you have 2 options:
1. call digidesign. they've been replacing the power harness (source of problem) for just about everyone, even if you're out of warranty and it's free (including the tech support over the phone). don't pay them anything. maybe shipping.
2. most people seem to have the same problem after a while after getting their new power harness. lots of people are saying it's not even the harness - just the connectors. so last night i had this problem and i opened up the top of the box and unplugged and plugged back in the little rubber-covered wires going from the power cord to the rest of the 002. turned it on. works fine. i may try to use some of that connector-cleaner from GC if it happens again.
so if you find this happening, don't panic. try the above. takes 5-10 minutes (only because of all of the screws)
easy. Your clock got screwed by one of your audio programs in you system. It Happens when sample rates are mixes up. Leave your digi 002 on it does not set itself other than the factory sample rate setting when primarily switched on, which will remember its last setting if mixed up in an attempt to recover. Leave it on turn your system on. Then turn your system off. Not the digi. just your pc, mac. The software utilizing the previously screwed up sample rate will or should be reset. thus resetting your digi 2 to its factory 44. If it does not work check your software settings for any audio software set as default to run when pc is started ans make sure they are set to play back 44. Never turn your pc off when a program using your digi faulters.