Question about Lexmark X6150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Here's an article on How to Change the Date and Time on the LCD Screen of the X6150/X6170 All-In-Ones. Just click on this link: http://bit.ly/aWlheu. Thank you for choosing Lexmark.
Posted on Aug 31, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2016 | Seiko Global R-Wave Radio Controlled...
Mar 09, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
1. Press Feature x x 8463 (x x TIME) you should have Password displayed on your telephone.
2. Enter 22742 (BASIC) or 23646 (ADMIN) you now should have Hour on your display.
3. Now press Change and enter the correct hours using the key pad
4. Press NEXT and you should have Minutes displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Minutes.
5. Press NEXT and you should have Year displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Year.
6. Press NEXT and you should have Month displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Month.
7. Press NEXT and you should have Day displayed on your telephone, now press CHANGE and enter the correct Day.
8. Now you will have ---End of List--- displayed on your screen, you can now press Rls or handset down button to come out of programming.
Feb 28, 2011 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
Nov 25, 2010 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Nov 16, 2010 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Apr 08, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 03, 2008 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Aug 03, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Mar 11, 2008 | Photography
Oct 22, 2007 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!