Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Hello, Nobody resolve my issue to get Display driver for Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 windows xp 32bit
Hey Alien - try this :
A manual installation Will solve this
1.Download and install ATI Catalyst Control Center. try this link http://downloadmirror.intel.com/9560/eng/ATICCC_MS.NET.EXE
2.The installation will extract the files to your hard drive Eg. C:\ATI\SUPPORT
In the folder "SUPPORT" there are two other folders.Open the folder labeled "8-3_xp32_dd_59746" you will see a folder labeled "XP_INF" thats all you need
To install the the Driver open device Manager
1. locate the "Video controller"
2. Right click Select "Update Driver"
3. Hardware update wizard appears select "No Not this time" and click next
4. select "install from a list or specific location." Click next
5. select "Don't search I will Choose the driver to install" Click next
6. Search for "Display Adapters"
7. Click "have disk" and then Browse
in the "XP_INF" Folder is the File "CX_59746.inf" bubble Click to open and then click OK
8. scroll to ATI radeon xpress 200m series select and click next
9. Update driver Warning Click "YES" and enjoy your Graphic cards FULL POTENTIAL
If this solves your problem please rate this as fixed. If you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Let me know how it turns out. Thanks.
Posted on May 09, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook...
Oct 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
Oct 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
Aug 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
May 08, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 29, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
550 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: