Hi Enyonam Kuma,
(A) Perhaps it is the site you are visiting which is causing the error.
it could be a harmful site which is full of worms and is attacking your Browser.
(B) Have you updated your windows XP to the latest updates?
if you haven't please do so. this may be important so that your computer can function properly without hesitation on installing any other softwares as well.
If you are always receiving the error then it might be due to an error caused by an unknown form of factor within your PC. this could be a virus or an incompatible software installed earlier.
i would recommend you to uninstall google chrome using this software :
1. download the revo uninstaller free.
2. install the software like you usually would with any other.
3. run the RevoUninstallFree.
4. search for google chrome in the list in view.
5. highlight google chrome and click uninstall.
6. an option will appear, click on advanced uninstall, and remove every registry root which pops up.
7. restart your pc and fully scan your pc with an anti virus which is fully updated.
) ( incase you dont have one refer to the site link i provided )
8. If there are no viruses download google chrome again and reinstall it.
9. if there is a virus remove it.
Google Chrome : ( http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95346
if you have fully scanned your PC with an antivirus without any infection and your still getting an error with your chrome i would suggest you to reopen RevoUninstallFree, to remove any unnecessary programs you have installed earlier which might prevent google chrome to work properly.
(C) If all else fails, i recommend to resort on downloading other browsers.
1. Opera Browser : www.opera.com
2. Internet Explorer 9 : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home?WT.mc_id=MSCOM_HP_US_F_113LMUS004274
3. Firefox : http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
4. Safari Browser : http://www.apple.com/safari/download/
i hope this helps, Good luck !!