Question about Washing Machines
Check your exit hose spigot, it may be clogged. This is if your filter is all clean (ref manual). There should be air for passage in the standpipe behind. Your hose should not fit airtight into the standpipe and neither too deep into it. Snaking out your standpipe would be good too.
Rate me pl.....if helped. Click on 'thanks for trying' if not helped, your prob will be back for someone else to solve.
Posted on May 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2016 | Miele Washing Machines
on Mar 26, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
on Mar 21, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 16, 2016 | Miele Washing Machines
Feb 20, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 02, 2010 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Feb 01, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 30, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 19, 2007 | Indesit W 123 Front Load Washer
230 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!