An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: I got a Error code 9-343
Any 9 -xxx code is related to the xerographic area of the machine NOT the fuser area- you don't mention the model number so I can't be specific, but try the Drum/CRU/toner area, make sure you haven't dislodged anything (modules, plugs, sockets etc.)
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Secondary transfer roller pressure welding alienation
• The pressure welding alienation sensor doesn't turn OFF (retracting) even after the lapse of a given period of time after the 2nd image transfer pressure retraction motor has started rotating during the 2nd image transfer roller is retracting. • The pressure welding alienation sensor doesn't turn ON (pressuring) even after the lapse of a given period of time after the 2nd image transfer pressure retraction motor has started rotating during the 2nd image transfer roller is pressuring
Here is the error code definition:
Turn around pressure welding alienation trouble
•During a pressure motion being performed, the reverse roller sensor (PS7) output does not change from H to L. •During a retraction motion being performed, the reverse roller sensor (PS7) output does not change from L to H.
Further research yields this possible fix, since this model is in the same family as yours: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/89213-konica-minolta-bizhub-452-error-code-c-8102-a.html
E064 is indicated on the control panel. The error description is: The presence of a high voltage error is communicated by the composite power supply. The output for primary charging, developing, or transfer has deviated from a specific level of voltage.
* Adjustments in Service Mode are Incorrect
* Transport Assembly is Not Engaging Properly
* Dirty HVT Contacts for Developing Assembly and Charging Rollers
* A Paper Clip on HVT Contacts or Developing Assembly
* Faulty Transfer Roller
* Faulty Static Charge Eliminator
* Defective Composite Power Supply
* Defective DC Controller PCB Assembly
1. Check the values in Service Mode and make sure they correspond to the Service
Label. If the copier receives a spike or surge through the 240V line these values can change (can also give you blank copies). Take particular note of the Dev Bias
setting. [COPIER > ADJUST > DEVELOP > DE-DC]
2. Make sure the Transport Assembly is engaging properly. The Transfer Roller should
make good contact with the drum. Check condition of screw (XB6-7501-007) and
Pressure Plates (FB5-4816-000 & FB5-4817-000) for the Transport Assembly.
3. Clean HVT contacts for Primary/ Transfer Charging Rollers and Developing
Assembly. Inspect for any paper clips.
4. Replace the Transfer Roller (FF6-0104-000).
5. Replace the Static Charge Eliminator (FF5-7246-000).
6. Replace Composite Power Supply followed by DC Controller PCB Assembly
Hello! This code is related to a Fusing temperature error. You probably need to change Hot roller (or fusing roller), Pressure Roller and both thermistors. You can reset this code but it will pop-up again sooner or later. The best advise i can give you is to call a technician (if you do not have technical knowledge) If you still want to reset the code try this: Press yellow key Press in the key pad 107 Press red key at least 5 sec. Press "copy SP" On the key pas press 5810 and #. On the touch panel press "execute" Exit all the way out. Turn the machine off and on.
Hello sir; The error code you post out it's means "fuser pressure roller thermistor bad let's try to reset if don't work have to replace it;
Turn power off , press and hold down 0 and 8 while turn on the power, enter 400, press start,enter 3 ,press start, enter 0 press set or interupty. turn power off and back on again.