Question about Mach Speed TRIO Onyx MP3 Player
I'd like to run the voice recorder for 2 hours, then have the unit power off automatically. Is this possible, or will the recorded voice file not get saved (and so be lost) when the unit shuts down? I want to know that the player has this capability before I buy it.
Also, how many bytes per hour does the voice recorder consume?
Refer to www.machspeed.com/052manual.zip
depending on the quality you set the player can record for two or more hours..No there is no timer
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | Sylvania SMPK4083 Digital Media Player
Restoring RCA M4304A Recorder Firmware
Symtom: recorder shows OPAL splash screen, then shows "profiling requires20mb of free space, shutting down" and then shuts down. Recorder cannot be accessed by windows or the RCA easyrip software.
Solution: Use the firmware update found here: http://www.voxxsupport.com/images/downloads/OPAL_066F_85A4_85A5_0_1140_SIG.EXE
This update needs to be ran on an xp computer running 32 bitOS. It was tested in a Win 7 64bitmachine and proven to not work.
Necessary steps taken to get the firmware to properlyrestore were as follows:
1. Hold in the power (menu) button for 10 seconds(the splash screen will show and it will give the error message, ignore it)
2. While still holding the power button, press theplay/pause button and hold down.
3. Release the power button while still holdingdown the play/pause button and wait 5 seconds.
4. While still holding the play/pause button plugin the usb cable to the recorder. Continue to hold the play/pause button foranother 5 seconds after plugging the cable in.
5. Release the play pause button then launch theEXE for the firmware update. Minimize the instruction screen so you can see thefull update screen.
6. Leave the format checkbox checked (check it ifit isn't checked) formatting is crucial to this working.
7. Once the status in the update window changesfrom initializing to ready click start to update the recorder. It will go through formatting, then updating.
8. Once the status shows complete disconnect therecorder and with any luck the recorder is usable again. The media files will obviously have to bereloaded, but the recording is functional at least.
Sep 21, 2010 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
Feb 03, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 15, 2008 | Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Dec 13, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c200 MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Apr 14, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Feb 27, 2008 | Coby PMP-4330 Digital Media Player
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: