Question about HP Compaq 8510w Mobile Notebook
Try restarting your laptop and press F10 to enter computer set-up.
Go to the security tab and select disk sanitizer.
This will wipe your harddrive. After the sanitizer finishes you will be able to format and install your OS
Posted on Nov 20, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2013 | Everex StepNote XT5000T Notebook
Feb 04, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Pavilion DV7-1464NR...
Jan 21, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5084 Laptop
Jan 14, 2013 | MSI Ge620-021us 15.6in Hd 1080 Led...
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button
once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state.
6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Apr 04, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4050 Notebook
Aug 16, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jan 17, 2011 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
Feb 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: