Question about Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Try this, check the white plastic flap under the ADF, it should go under the cylinder.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS D1120 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 29, 2011 | Epson Artisan 800 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 02, 2009 | Brother HL-2070N Laser Printer
Aug 28, 2008 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 27, 2008 | Minolta EP1083 CS/PRO Copier
Mar 05, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!