I have a motorola v3i pnone in which i wanna install themes. i have already downloaded zip file to my computer which i wanna download it to my mobile. also how to download the themes directly to my phone? plz give the site name if any program u recommend for the theme download.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can do it only if you have the software installation cd that came with your mobile. install the software in your computer, and after you connect the mobile to your computer, select to the option to transfer files to your phone in the pc suite.thanks for using fixya!.please dont forget to rate my solution.
First, you need to install Skiman.You can usually find this by doing a search on Google.Then download themes(mobile9.com).Make sure the theme is personalized for your V3i.Open Skiman and plug in your phone.It should detect your phone.Then click install.And click install at the bottom of the window.Look for the skin file you downloaded.And then it will install the theme.It may take a while, but it will look great.
First unzip the zip file. If you need unzipping software, use www.7-zip.org. Extract all the files inside to your Desktop for easy locating. Be careful of unzipping a zip file. If you do not totally trust the source, zip files can have nasty viruses and malware on them. People sometimes load these onto P2P file sharing networks - maybe to discourage people from sharing. People do it anyway, just know the risks.
For the next steps, I need to know whether you are using a SD card or a USB cable to get the data into your phone.
Assuming it is an SD card, you need to have a SD card reader for your computer to transfer the files into it.
If it is a USB cable connection, you need a media managing software such as Motorola Phone Tools to do the transfer.
You could also do it with a mobile web service, if you have that service from your carrier. You'd need to upload the unzipped file(s) to a wap server, but there are many that are free.
You can do it
1. Download P2K commander and its associated driver
2. Install it on your system and run it in tasjbar.
3. Then also download Skiman in which you can insert your favorite skin,add pictures or delete,whatever!
4. After successfully installing P2K commander & all associated drivers connect ur mobile and click on Skiman it will pair ur cellphone.
5. In Skiman manager,Click on -->install-->(if any menu options come up then just click OK-->),directs u to a folder, select & click ur skin-->rest the software will do the job.
6. At last from "more"-->click on "Set as active",and restart ur mobile.
7. Tada....ur mobile is now with ur favorite skin.
Hope it helped u!
hey!!!!! istead of installin themes its a better option to install
skins!!!! you can find skins for the v3i in most of the websites!!! To
install these skins you need a software called skiman which can be
downloaded from motomodders .net.... also remember to download the p2k
drivers b4 installin them!!!!