I use zebra S4M and i have problem now. Printer print not every labels,
but every third. I do not know what is it.I use BarTender and BarOne
and it is the same. I uninstall printer, install again and nothing
help. Pls,help me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There a number of things that can cause that:
1) wrong printer driver was installed
2) cable to printer is faulty
3) wrong port was selected when the printer driver was installed
Check these and let me know!
turn printer off, press pause buton, tur on, wait 5 secunds and relese the button. He goin to print the test label, Pause. check Darkness seting, ajust if necessery. don't forget to save. To go out from the test, turn printer off and on again.
the ribbon is on the correct way?
The labels are Termal Transfer and you don't have ribbon in the printer.
The S4M comes with either EPL or ZPL programming language installed. (installed at factory) The S600 is a ZPL only printer. Check that you have correctly specified the S4M as a ZPL printer. Print a config label to check. If it is set as an EPL printer contact your supplier and ask him to download the correct programming language. It should only take a competent engineer about ten minutes (If he knows what he is doing)
If you are using the labels that have perforations is where you can tear them off.
What you need to do is to
1) Switch off printer
2) ensure that the ribbon is loaded correctly
3) take some labels, feed them through the mechanism till you can see them coming out from the other end.
4) Make sure that the labels are lined up with the alignment mark or sometimes with label printers there is a light.
5)switch on printer and do a test print