Question about Dell Inspiron 530s Desktop Computer
If your system is affected with viruses then first try to scan the system with a good and updated antivirus,if you are not satisfied with the result then take important data as backup in any other storage device and format your system.
Then your problem will be fixed.
Have a great day.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2015 | Dell LATITUDE Computers & Internet
Jun 16, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2012 | Sony VAIO Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Sep 28, 2011 | Samsung N150 (36725723009) Netbook
Jul 05, 2011 | HP Pavilion DV7-1232nr Notebook
Jul 01, 2011 | Dell XPS M1210 Notebook
Power off the laptop. Remove any peripheral devices such as speakers, printers or flash drives that are not necessary to this operation. Connect your laptop to power/adapter.
Very Important: Please make sure you have backed up all important data because restoring your device to factory settings will result in loss of all data and software, Though all software that came preinstalled with the computer will come back.
1. Backup your important data in external hard-drive or flash drive.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. Choose your keyboard & language options and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Complete PC restore" which is probably the second last option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Click "Next"
10. Click "Yes"
11. You may notice for a while it seems like nothing is happening, give it some time.
12. After some minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish".
13. Computer will restart and it will boot to desktop just fine. It might ask you to configure some settings as this is equivalent to starting a new computer.
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: