Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
When creating an appointment in outlook I can choose a category but on the iphone there is no option for categories. I have different categories such as work and home. My work category appointments then sync from outlook to another software at work.
Is there any way around this?
try the ff:
Reset Sync History
- Open iTunes
- On the Edit menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Syncing tab.
- Click the Reset Sync History button.
disable third-party add-ins
- Open Outlook 2003
- From the Tools menu, choose Options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click the Advanced Options button.
- Click the COM Add-Ins button.
- Determine whether any third-party (non-Apple) add-ins are present in this list. The add-in "iTunes Outlook add-in" is made by Apple and can be left alone.
- Deselect the checkbox for each third-party add-in in this list.
- Click OK.
Reinstall the iTunes software
Attempt to sync content in a new Windows user
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Open User Accounts.
- Select Create a new account and follow the instructions to complete the account setup process.
Note: Make sure you only use standard ASCII characters for the new user name.
- Once the new account is created, choose Log Off from the Start menu.
- Log into the newly created user account.
Once you are logged into the new user account, create a few test contacts and/or calendar events in your compatible application of choice and attempt to sync that data to your iPhone.
Posted on May 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 19, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 11, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Apr 03, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Dec 12, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 30, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Sep 08, 2005 | HP iPAQ HX4700 Pocket PC
Sep 05, 2005 | Casio Cassiopeia E-125 Pocket PC
466 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!