Question about Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. remove your memory card3
3. Now Press following key sequence *#7370# or *#7780#
4. Enter Default lock code is 12345 OR 00000
5. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
6. Wait for message ‘Format it
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Feb 11, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Nov 21, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
May 05, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Apr 16, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2009 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: