Question about Disney Princess DVD Player
How do you turn off this guardian feature? Some of my kids discs will not play due to "parental levels being set"?
OK I FOUND IT!!! IT'S 1234, when the parent control screen shows up press the play button then enter 1234 then press play again!!! The movie plays then!
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
How do you turn off this guardian feature? Some of my kids discs will not play due to "parental levels beingset // '); }// ]]> // '); }// ]]> // google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Posted on Sep 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
To set "TV Mode Strict", "TVG CC On" and "TVG CC Ch
1* Press [SETUP] in the stop mode.
The setup screen appears.
2* Press [ => ] to select "Parental".
3* Press [ENTER].
"Parental" screen appears.
4* Press [Down Arrow button] to select "TVG Mode".
If the parental lock is set, the highlighted box does not
move. You must enter the password to release the
parental lock first.
5* Press [ENTER].
The submenu ("Off", "Moderate" and "Strict") appears.
6* Press [p] to select TVG mode to OFF at this window, if it is selected strict.
Jul 13, 2011 | Sanyo DWM395 DVD Player
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Jun 24, 2010 | Disney Ramone DVD Player
Apr 26, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Mar 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 29, 2009 | Sanyo DWM400 DVD Player
Feb 17, 2008 | Durabrand Portable DVD
Jan 22, 2008 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
507 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: