Question about Televison & Video
Please advise if anyone knows how to enable this player to play DVD's from all regions
Could you pls try:
1. Remove DVD or video from the player.
2. Press the ‘Set-up’ button on the remote control.
3. Select the ‘System Info’ mode from the on-screen menu.
4. Using the remote control 10-key type in ‘1101′
5. ‘Region code’ should appear as an option on the ‘System Info’ menu. Initially the region code will be set to 2. Press ‘0′ on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
6. Press ‘OK/Enter’ on the remote control.
7. Finish by pressing the ‘Set-up’ button once more.
This was actually intended for a Sanyo DVR-V100E &HVRDX610 but I was made to understand should also work for DVR-DX600. This was originally posted here.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | LG DVD 5083 DVD Player
Feb 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2008 | Philips DVDR520H DVD Player/HDD
Jan 03, 2008 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Apr 27, 2007 | Philips DVD 622 DVD Player
Jan 22, 2007 | Yamaha DVR-S120 DVD Player
Jan 22, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
344 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!