Question about Computers & Internet
This is Donald Huang. I forgot to tell you that if you can see a setting in Moodle maybe on the Image menu or View menu that make the page stable to a fixed size then the image may be shrinked by Moodle to fit in there too. In that way you don't have to manually resize pictures. Thanks. Also you can set the resolution settings of your scanner to a smaller one (customize the scanner settings).
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2016 | The Learning Company Computers & Internet
Aug 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2013 | Adobe Systems Adobe Reader
Jul 26, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Gateway Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!