Question about Microwave Ovens
Tips for a great answer:
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Sep 20, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Call us at 800-395-8325 or send us a note.
Call center hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Apr 25, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 03, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 22, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 31, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 01, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
May 19, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 21, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 23, 2018 | GE Microwave Ovens
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!