Question about Kenmore 17459 Free-standing Dishwasher
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I finally found a solution after 2 years! Appliancezone.com has wheels and studs to fix problem. WD12x10136 and wd12x10277. About $17.00 and rack is rolling perfectly. GE wanted 200 for an entire rack, no thank you!
Posted on Aug 05, 2010
SOURCE: broken casters (wheels)
FAST and EASY SOLUTION that WORKS!
DO NOT TAKE THE DISHWASHER APART!!!!!
but Turn it UPSIDE DOWN
There should be a Drain Plug (if you got water there)
If a wheel breaks
1) use pliers to pull whats left of the plastic wheel off the metal fixed shaft
2) buy replacement wheel from Home Depot
Shepherd 2 in. Twin-Wheel Stem Casters 2 Pack
3) use pliers one again to pull the shaft of out the Home Depot plastic wheel (takes some works)
4) attached the new plastic wheel to the Dishwasher's metal wheel shaft (if the wheel is loose, add some tape to the metal shaft to make it tighter fix)
5) your done, simple as ABC123
6) clean your dishes and smile :-)
Posted on May 10, 2011
Service person said is is not supposed to drain all the way. Something about it helps something not dry out.
Posted on Feb 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2015 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Mar 07, 2011 | Danby DDW1805W Designer Series...
Dec 23, 2010 | Probasics Health & Beauty
May 12, 2010 | Frigidaire FMP330RGB Free-Standing...
Feb 18, 2009 | Comfort-Aire PAC-121 Air Conditioner
Sep 25, 2008 | Danby DDW1805W Designer Series...
Aug 28, 2006 | Danby DDW1805W Designer Series...
Mar 23, 2017 | Kenmore 17459 Free-standing Dishwasher
744 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: